Third Party Authorization

You can give others the authority to find out details about your student loan account by filling out the Third Party Authorization form and returning it to CornerStone. Authorizing a third party can be helpful if you will be out of the country for an extended period of time or if your parents or spouse are working with you to repay your loans.

More about Third Parties

An Authorized Third Party CAN:

An Authorized Third Party CANNOT: